Building Inspector/Code Enforcement Officer
Roger M. Koffel and Gerald Rittenhouse
Roger is the Township's liaison for any residents with property issues that arise. He works in cooperation with the residents to resolve issues in a timely manner.
Jerry inspects job sites for building and plumbing approval. Code Inspections, Inc. handles all of Franconia Township's electrical reviews and inspections. Jerry's hours for inspections are:
Monday and Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Use & Occupancy permits are required for all commercial building and residential new construction. We do not require a U&O for residential resale or rental changes.
Mr. Koffel and Mr. Rittenhouse can be reached by calling the Township Office:
Below is a list of recent zoning ordinances that have been passed
An Ordinance amending various portions of the Zoning and Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance
An Ordinance relocating the detention basin regulations from zoning to SALDO
An Ordinance rezoning a Residential property to Commercial
Ordinance #400 -18
Natural Resource Protection Ordinance and Amending Section 145-186 for R-175, Non-Conforming Lots
Rezone of parcels from R-130 to IN-Institutional
Changes to C-Commercial District/Rezone of parcel from LI to C
Documents, Forms & Permits
- APPEAL TO ZONING HEARING BOARD Application
- Building Permit Application - Fill-in form
- Building Inspection Instruction Sheet
- Building And Plumbing Codes
- Electrical Permit
- Fee Schedule Resolution 19 08 15 04
- Fire Inspection Application
- GRADING APPLICATION FOR FRANCONIA TOWNSHIP
- Plumbing Permit
- Residential Disclosure Statement
- Subdivision Land Development Application Packet
- Tent Application
- USE And OCCUPANCY APPLICATION
- Workers Compensation Insurance Coverage Form
- 2016 Zoning Map